PVAS Forum

Update 12/8/2016: Image and document uploading instructions.  Click here.

HomeHomeSupporting Orga...Supporting Orga...ChicoChico's Natural...New Item - JELLYFISH AQUARIUMNew Item - JELLYFISH AQUARIUM
Previous

Next
New Post
12/20/2017 10:50 AM

Ever since I saw the first "hobbyist" Jellyfish aquarium, keeping them has been on my fishy bucket list. Like pretty much everything else, if you wait a little while the price and size come down to reasonable levels. This has finally happened to jellyfish aquariums. A company called Jellyfish Art has come out with a jellyfish nano tank. I have read a lot of good reviews of this kit and hear that the company has an excellent customer service department to help you with any questions or problems. This kit a won First Place Award at the 2016 Global Pet Expo in the Aquatic category. The tank includes everything you need to get started, including the jellyfish. There are not live jellyfish in the box, of course. The company will ship the jellyfish to you once you have the tank cycled and ready for them. We now have this kit in stock at Chico's Natural Pet Market just in time for Christmas. I plan on setting one up at home sometime in the near future and will post updates. You can learn more at www.jellyfishart.com

New Post
12/20/2017 1:31 PM

Interesting. Seems only option is moon jellies. Wouldn't comb jellies be better as they are smaller?

Previous

Next
HomeHomeSupporting Orga...Supporting Orga...ChicoChico's Natural...New Item - JELLYFISH AQUARIUMNew Item - JELLYFISH AQUARIUM