PVAS Forum

Update 12/8/2016: Image and document uploading instructions.  Click here.

HomeHomeGeneralGeneralNews & EventsNews & EventsGreat May 2018 Meeting!Great May 2018 Meeting!
Previous

Next
New Post
5/6/2018 7:59 AM

Great talk by Gary Lange, fun raffle, good auction, and very interesting special auction of rainbow fish eggs!  Gary really knows his rainbows!

Matt

New Post
5/6/2018 5:14 PM

I'll second that. Gary's a very interesting speaker and has been in some very cool places to collect. Gotta get more rainbows!

New Post
5/6/2018 6:56 PM

Have my eggs in 2 "shoeboxes" floating in a 20 H set to 82 degrees. They look like some weird cyclops eyballs staring back at me. No free swimming fry yet, but two little tanks set up and waiting for them. Fingers are crossed.

New Post
5/7/2018 6:00 AM

Seventy big rainbow eggs all on a string, eye-balled up, looking ready to hatch, floating in a gallon of water at 80+ , came from Gary Lange.

Gary has a lot of fortitude to camp out in West Papua with the nightly rain, the bugs, the often wet slippery dirt roads, miles from anything.

The natives do not mind the crazy foreign people taking l catching the bright colored rainbow fish since they think the rainbows taste bad. Just do not catch the good tasting fish.

New Post
5/7/2018 7:08 PM

cant wait to hear about all the new fry soon to hatch

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralNews & EventsNews & EventsGreat May 2018 Meeting!Great May 2018 Meeting!